We strongly oppose the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal or banned substances.
Our purpose is to bring you legal alternatives to help you achieve your
goals. Our products contain only ingredients that are well established dietary
supplements and contain nothing illegal or banned in the U.S.
Raise Natural Testosterone Levels
Natural Ways to Increase Testosterone
Before you go spend a fortune on hormone replacement therapy, there are a number of changes you can make to your lifestyle that will help increase terstosterone levels in your body. Read on:
- Lose weight: Having lots of extra fat on your body keep estrogen levels high and testosterone levels low. Start exercising!
- Don't overdo it with the booze: Too much alcohol can really lower testosterone levels among other unwanted effects.
- Eat regularly: Once your stomach starts growling at you, you've probably waited too long to eat since your last meal. Eating in regular intervals (5-6 times per day) keeps testosterone production at maximum.
- Get enough rest: Running on less than enough sleep will cause your testosterone production to drop as your body isn't fully recouperating
- Eat enough fat?!?! Your body needs enough dietary fat to produce testosterone. Your diet should includeabout 30% fat, and not too much less.
- Aw nuts: Peanuts contain a good amount of monosaturated fats, which cause the testes to produce more testosterone.
- More vegetables: Broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts are all rich in indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which is a chemical that turns "bad" estrogens that decrease testosterone production into "good" estrogens that help regulate its production. Other I3C-rich veggies include: collards, cress, kale, kohlrabi, mustard greens, bak choy, radishes, turnip greens and watercress.
- Meat: Quality lean meat such as fish, poultry or lean cuts of beef will help build muscle
- Tough exercises: Strenuous weight lifting will increase testosterone levels. Compound (more than one muscle group) exercises work even better, i.e. squats, deadlifts, pull-ups/chin-ups.
- 3 sets or more: Research suggests that doing 3 sets per exercise increases testosterone levels more than doing just 1 or 2.
- 5-6 reps per set: Lifting with heavier weights for lower reps has shown to increase testosterone more than higher reps with lower weight.